PlanArch Australia 

Council Experts



Town Planning

We provide town planning advice

Prepare planning investigation report for client

Prepare Statements of Environmental Effects (SEE)

Review and submissions on development applications

We submit Development Applications to Council

Architectural Drawings

We prepare all types of Architectural Drawings;

Floor Plans, Sections, Elevations, Perspectives, 3D Modelling, Site Plans, Construction Management Plans.

Residential Planning and DA Approval in Parramatta & Liverpool

We prepare all documents for residential development and submit to council.

We help to obtain Construction Certificate, Complying Development Certificate.

Our residential projects are: Single Dwelling, Dual Occupancy, Residential Subdivision, Graney Flat,  Shed, Farm House, Addition to Existing House and others. 

Shops and Commercial Council Approval in Parramatta & Liverpool

We prepare drawings and planning reports for shops, Shopping Centre, change of use, addition to existing shops,  car parking, loading dock, storage shed, caravan park, school, meditation hall, display home and others.

Subdivisions Application Approval

We prepare development application documents for Dual Occupancy with Torrens Title Subdivision, Strata Subdivision, s88B instrument review, large scale subdivision, community strata subdivision. 

If you are planning to construct a residential building, then one of the first things which you need to do is to submit your plan for residential building approval to your City Council. We prepare all the documents and submit them to the council. After submitting the documents, we proceed to obtain construction certificates which will help you to begin your residential building construction as soon as possible.

Are you thinking of starting a commercial construction project? Well, then you must first determine the kind of business and the place where you would like to build. You need to design a building plan and get it approved from the concerned authority before you can start building this commercial space. In this connection, Planarch Australia can help in preparing the planning reports and then submitting them to the authority for getting commercial approval. If you are running a shop, then it is necessary to get shop approval from the council. You can get in touch with us and we will help you to get approval for your shop as soon as possible.

Planarch Australia is a reliable source when it comes to urban planning. If you require development application approval, then just get in touch with us right away. 

Call us at 0452069629 or email us for a FREE quote.

Learn More